About Ting.

My photo
..the escape to the other world.

Monday, August 25, 2008

my journey through ib art.

.....it all begin in the year of 2007. the start of ib, the start of my art...
what is ib art?
IB art is the 2 years course based on your art, everything including your studio work and workbook. i chose to do ib art as on of my six subject because i like to express my self, i like sharing my thoughts and idea. also acknowledging different style of art from many different place. i love to experience stuff, although i know i dont have much talent in painting drawing or sketching, but i decided to try give it ago by experimenting stuff. i started off with painting and more painting and then experimenting with different tools n techniques. ib may sound a little scary but ib art is a good opportunity to express wh
o you really are, at the same time seeing new art from different artist.

i am glad to take this chance to share my ideas for art.


ting <3>

No comments: